Zender v3.8.8

Dear Valued Customers,

We are delighted to announce the release of our latest version, which addresses several bugs identified in the last version. 

Update Instructions

Your zender must be on v3.8.7 for this update!

1.  Download the update zip file from here: 

You do not have access to download files from our server

2. Go to admin panel. Find the SYSTEM widget then click the UPDATE button.
3. Select the update.zip file you downloaded from first step then submit.
4. Update your WhatsApp server the same way when you install it, replacing existing storage files. (Make sure that your WhatsApp server is stopped before you update)  

5. All done.

Changelog v3.8.8

• Fixed an issue where sending WhatsApp priority messages doesn't increase the sent quota
  • Fixed an issue where system breaks when free model is disabled
  • Fixed an issue where relinking a WhatsApp account fails in the API
  • Updated WhatsApp binary libraries
  • 1 716

Comments 29

1. Offline
    solotron [Customers] 18 September 2024 05:23

why is the WhatsApp binary libraries linux is not included, how can i get it 

1. Offline
      suroor5588 [Customers] 19 September 2024 00:55

I am also confused. Where is the titansys-whatsapp-linux whatsapp server file in the new update Zender v3.8.8.

I read the documentation also but still confused. When the whatsapp library is updated it should also be present in the new update folder ????

2. Offline
      tonystarkc [Customers] 26 September 2024 15:17

same issue, unable to find it. the old binary says "Unable to generate WhatsApp QRCode!" in the UI

@admins plz help.

1. Offline
        tonystarkc [Customers] 26 September 2024 15:45

Guys the binary is available. Goto Admin-WA Servers

and click on the setup option (in the table, green icon), it has everything you need.

1. Offline
          solotron [Customers] 7 October 2024 03:22

can you help with the screenshot guide, i have been checking no lucky

2. Offline
    leo2andrade [Customers] 18 September 2024 08:23

When I click on Documentation > API, i got the error:

EXCEPTION FOUND

Message: syntax error, unexpected identifier "PhoneNumberType" at line 10
    File: /www/wwwroot/sender.fermentare.com.br/vendor/brick/phonenumber/src/PhoneNumberT
    ype.php

1. Offline
      norielle [Engineers] 18 September 2024 13:53
      +1

Use php 8.3 or later.

1. Offline
        leo2andrade [Customers] 18 September 2024 19:43

Thank you! It is working now with PHP 8.3.

3. Offline
    freefugga [Customers] 19 September 2024 13:04

@norielle

I was checking the Quota increment code in update in api.php file in controllers and there's an issue.

You added the code that if sendPriority is not success, then increase the quota, which is opposite of what should be done

I gave clear instructions to fix this here... if not equal to 200, then give error, "else increment"...

4. Offline
    suroor5588 [Customers] 19 September 2024 14:48

I am also confused. Where is the titansys-whatsapp-linux whatsapp server file in the new update Zender v3.8.8.

I read the documentation also but still confused. When the whatsapp library is updated it should also be present in the new update folder ????

1. Offline
      sistem93 [Customers] 19 September 2024 22:17

in dashboard/admin/waservers you can click "setup" and you will have the steps for update or add a new wa server

1. Offline
        suroor5588 [Customers] 19 September 2024 22:40

You mean we have to install the whole thing and then it will download the server when we click on that link. in the initial setups we used to have the linux waserver library. that was much easier. I am still confused regarding that.

Could you please elaborate on this. Do I need to install the new update and then the whatsapp server library is download. One more help needed it that my old setup is gone. I have to have install it from the scratch. In that case I just have to upload the whole folder and install like first time ???

1. Offline
          sistem93 [Customers] 19 September 2024 23:24

did you see the steps in setup? just follow it. It will give you the commands you need.
          1- select server architecture
          2- Setup the WhatsApp Server files by running this command: ...."aaaa"...
          3- Start the WhatsApp Server by running this command: ...."bbbb"...
          And done.
          (before step 3 you need to stop the process of your whatsapp server runing in port xxxx or the console will tell you that port xxxx is in use)

The command in step 2 downloads a ZIP file, extracts its contents, gives full permissions to the extracted files (including one executable).

The command in step 3 Start the WhatsApp Server

if this doesnt help you just wait the support team to respond

5. Offline
    suroor5588 [Customers] 20 September 2024 02:24

I got everything sorted out. The new version is installed and I managed to get the server running and it shows the server up and running but when I to go attach a device any whatsapp account with it it gives an error.

Whatsapp server unavailable. 

Whereas the server is connected and up and showing green running indication.

and the server is also up and running.

What is wrong that I am doing. Please help. 

I have one more question please, when you said you updated the whatsapp library does it mean what whatsapp updated new things in their policies and functions are added int eh whatsapp library or just some changes which has to do with you api connectivity with the sever.

6. Offline
    bipsmsdotcom [Customers] 21 September 2024 00:57

Updated successfully. but auto script not working?

1. Offline
      bipsmsdotcom [Customers] 25 September 2024 16:25

Solved already

7. Offline
    gsmplayer [Customers] 22 September 2024 02:24

How to Schedule Messages for every day at same time?

8. Offline
    acastro2 [Customers] 22 September 2024 08:06

Applicated updated... everything seems to be working fine, tested it; sending WA from the dashboard was fine, and testing WA autoreply was all fine, but my API integrations aren't working, I say invalid key I created new keys in case but still says invalid key. So integration isn't working please advise.

9. Offline
    mushlehsabbir [Customers] 22 September 2024 16:27

Hi, can anyone help me with the process, how to setup the whatsapp server, in my hostinger Hosting. I have SSH access. But don't know how to proceed. 

--------------------
    Mushleh
  10. Offline
    mushlehsabbir [Customers] 22 September 2024 16:38

Hi, can anyone help me with the process, how to setup the whatsapp server, in my hostinger Hosting. I have SSH access. But don't know how to proceed. 

--------------------
    Mushleh
    1. Offline
      bipsmsdotcom [Customers] 23 September 2024 14:54

cPanel not recommended. Buy 5$ VPS for WA server.

11. Offline
    nezam05 [Customers] 22 September 2024 23:19

After every binary update, WA got disconnected. Any way to avoid this and keep them connected even after update?

12. Offline
    DhandsomeB [Customers] 24 September 2024 03:36

After WA was updated, most received messages now say "There's no message" -- instead of the WA message that was received.

13. Offline
    Infopartizan [Customers] 25 September 2024 15:53

Today a problem appeared - after scanning QR code, WhatsApp account does not appear in the service. The session is created in the phone and shows that it is active. The server itself is also active. But the record about adding a WhatsApp account does not appear

1. Offline
      Infopartizan [Customers] 25 September 2024 16:42

Updated the server files according to the instructions. Everything seems to be working correctly now. It's just that the page doesn't reload itself after scanning the QR code. After refreshing the page, the watsapp account appears.

14. Offline
    Gercekefsane [Customers] 27 September 2024 02:04

ERROR!

Something went wrong while processing your request!

15. Offline
    profitsclub [Customers] 28 September 2024 07:30

Hi, I've updated to version 3.8.8, but I just realized that I had version 3.8.6. I didn't install version 3.8.7. Now I tried to install that version (over 3.8.8) and this is what I get:

https://go.screenpal.com/watch/cZQt0OVSmyZ

The error message says "Invalid request". How can I manually install version 3.8.7? Do I just overwrite the files in the files folder? and update the database with the update.sql file?

Thank you!

1. Offline
      profitsclub [Customers] 28 September 2024 08:11

I already solved it!

16. Offline
    numericni [Customers] 6 October 2024 00:04

The API does not work to send messages, images, etc. etc., could you check?

Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
  • Contabo
  • Envato Market