This update released to fix some of the critical issues from v3.1 such as the unwanted freezing when sending too many messages using the bulk sender.
We have also fixed the known WhatsApp issues such as messages staying in queue, not sending, brazil number issue and more. We have complete reworked the WhatsApp system, it will require your users to link their WhatsApp accounts again.
Tons of new features have been added such as register confirmation and more.
We have also updated the documentation for some pages such as cron jobs, app builder and more. Please read the updated documentation here: https://docs.titansystems.ph/zender
We have also added some information about the TitanEcho service, this is an exclusive service for our customers only. You can read more about it here: https://docs.titansystems.ph/zender/system/titan-echo
Update instructions are here: https://docs.titansystems.ph/zender/updation/system
Please read it carefully and follow the steps properly to avoid some issues.
Norielle Cruz (Senior Engineer)
- Added support for LightSpeed server
- Added WhatsApp random send interval settings
- Added the ability to disable receiving messages from device inbox and WhatsApp accounts
- Added the ability to modify user credits
- Added the ability to choose redirect location when authenticating via login, forgot and register
- Added the ability to select default country for registration form
- Added the ability to select default time zone for the register form
- Added mailing triggers which allows the admin to receive alerts when a new user has registered, a package has been bought, a voucher has been redeemed and many more
- Updated recaptcha disabling feature, instead of login disabling only, it will now be hidden in all authentication forms when disabled
- Updated composer libraries
- Updated API documentation
- Updated official documentation
- Fixed social login issues
- Fixed brazil number bug for WhatsApp
- Fixed app builder settings bug for credential files
- Fixed php 8.1 compatibility issues
- Fixed WhatsApp bug where self messages are being treated as received in the system
- Fixed translation issues of the system
- Fixed translation issues of the gateway app
- Fixed RTL issues
- Fixed missing translation strings
- Fixed modal 302 response in some requests
- Fixed a bug where an error occurs when there is no example number for the selected country
- Fixed global device issue when sending